Moving your home can
be an overwhelming process – even if you’re only going across town! At Apex Moving
and Storage, the top moving company
in Nashville, our goal is to provide exceptional customer service that goes
above and beyond the competition. We want to ensure that your move is as easy
Moving your home can be an overwhelming process – even if you’re only going across town! At Apex Moving and Storage, the top moving company in Nashville, our goal is to provide exceptional customer service that goes above and beyond the competition. We want to ensure that your move is as easy as possible!
The first step to excecuting a stress-free residential move is to plan ahead, and you can start by creating a moving checklist for the weeks leading up to your big day.
Two Months Before Moving Day
- Reach out to your family’s medical providers and
schools to gather records and start the transition to new providers.
- Research Nashville residential
movers and book your date! Apex Moving and Storage is a fully insured
moving company in Nashville that will work with you to plan and organize all
the services you need for your move.
One Month Before Moving Day
- Begin decluttering your home and pack items that
you don’t regularly use.
- Call utility companies to set up services at
your new home and disconnect existing services.
- Get insurance for your move. Check your
homeowners’ insurance policy or purchase extra insurance protection through
your residential moving company.
- Hold a garage sale to cut down on any unwanted
- Stop into the Post Office and fill out a change
of address form for all members of your family.
Two Weeks Before Moving Day
- It’s crunch time and now is when you really
- Donate any unwanted household items to charity
or donation centers.
- Make arrangements for your children and pets for
the day of the actual move.
One Week Before Moving Day
- Pack an overnight bag for family members to ease
the transition for the first night in your new home. The last thing you will
want to do after a long day of moving is search through boxes for pajamas and
- Confirm all the details and provided services with
your moving company.
- Finish packing any items that you do not use
every day! You’ll thank yourself the morning of the move if everything is ready
- Apex Moving and Storage has full-service
packages to ensure your home is protected during a move. When movers arrive,
give them the opportunity to place padding and protective sheets around your
home to prevent any damage.
- Most residential moves with Apex can be
completed within one day – including unpacking! Carefully read over your moving
agreement before signing and remain on hand to answer any questions and concerns.
Also make sure to pay the driver before delivery.
- Let the movers do the hard work! A top-notch
moving company will have no problem with taking apart furniture and moving
large items carefully out of your home.
Moving doesn’t have to be a stressful process when you have qualified movers on your side! Give Apex Moving and Storage a call today for a free quote and to learn more about the moving process. Take a look at some of our comprehensive services when you have the chance too!